Spark can come to you, you can come to Spark, or a combination of both. We try to stay flexible and are willing to work with your family regardless of location.
Contact us today for a FREE 30 minute consultation.
It’s not as complicated as it sounds, we promise. ABA is simply a scientific method for understanding one’s behavior in order to make meaningful changes.
- Offer a personalized, flexible, and natural approach to therapy
- Maintain high-quality employment practices
- Encourage family involvement
- Deliver results that we can stand behind
- Autism spectrum disorders include autism, Asperger’s Syndrome, and Pervasive Developmental Disorder-Not Otherwise Specified (PDD-NOS).
- Autism spectrum disorders affect one in eighty-eight children.
- Autism spectrum disorders affect one in fifty-four boys.
Ignite the Spark!
Spark Learning improves life for children of all ages with autism, Asperger’s, ADHD, PDD, and other special needs by providing Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy through personalized treatment programs.
Need a fresh approach or just getting started? We’re here to help.
In one-on-one or group settings, our team of experienced behavior therapists works to develop childrens’ behavior regulation and language proficiency, as well as their communication, social, academic, self-help, and play skills.